The first photograph below is of what the recent high winds did to our weatherings! The next two are of the work in progress repairing them. We have had to dismantle most of them and are now in the process of rebuilding. Unfortunately, this is taking longer than we thought as we have been hindered by the weather this week. It is also really muddy! Unfortunately, we are having to cancel this Saturday morning’s Falconry Experience as we won’t be up and running by then, also the weather forecast isn’t good again either. Once again we do apologise and we are working hard to get it all sorted. We are really hoping to be up and running again by next weekend. Fingers crossed!
We will be contacting everyone booked in to reschedule you, but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are having any problems rebooking.